Threading originated in the East and is one of the oldest methods of hair removal. A thin, twisted cotton thread is rolled over untidy hairlines, lifting the hair right out of the follicle.
Advantages of threading
- It’s extremely sanitary as nothing but the thread touches the skin. The thread gets thrown away after use.
- Great for people with ‘trouble’ brows as threading has the amazing ability to be so precise in the hair that it removes, creating perfectly shaped brow lines.
- No chemicals are applied to the skin, so there is no risk of any negative reaction.
- Threading is fast and relatively painless.
- Threading is suitable for all skin types, even those too sensitive for waxing or laser hair removal.
|Brow artistry (full eyebrow makeover)||R160|
|Any other additional area (per area)||R65|
Tinting is extremely practical and time saving. Tinted eyebrows and eyelashes simply look more attractive for weeks, even without mascara. Brows look fuller and eyes ‘pop’ because lashes appear longer and more voluminous.
Eyelash tinting is particularly ideal for contact lens wearers as they frequently suffer from irritation of fine mascara particles in the eye. For sport enthusiasts, tinting is perfect, as it is water resistant for weeks and even when sweating, does not smear or run like mascara.
Colour lasts up to 4 weeks. Choose between black, blue black, deep blue, natural brown, light brown, chestnut, red or blonde. The best result is achieved when applying the tint regularly.
|Tint brows & lashes||R130|