Fibroblast is definitely one of the most innovative and revolutionary treatment in aesthetic rejuvenation procedures, offering surgery like results but without invasive cosmetic surgery and the painful recovery or downtime! There are no scalpels, suturing, or anaesthetics involved.
The treated area is sublimated (converted directly to gas / vapour) using the plasma beam without damage to the deep skin or muscle. Results are instant, with continuous improvement over the course of 6-8 weeks!
Pre-screening and consultation is required to determine if you’re a good candidate for this treatment.
Plasma has no electric current and thus not a contra-indication to any medical devices. Results can be expected after downtime of 10-14 days. Treatments are done using a device that creates a small arc to safely and effectively treat a variety of skin imperfections such as:
- Forehead & frown line wrinkles
- Eyelid lift (non-surgical blepharoplasty)
- Lip flips
- Nasolabial fold reduction
- Acne scars
- Removing small tattoos
- Neck Lift & rejuvenation
- Removing of skin tags & moles
Fibroblast plasma prices
|Upper or lower eye lift||R2500|
|Upper & lower eye lid lift||R4200|
|Forehead & frown lines||R4200|
|Top or bottom lip||R1700|
|Top & bottom lip (lip flip)||R3000|
|Nasolabial fold reduction||R2000|
|Full face (incl. neck & jawline)||R10 000|
|Jawline (jowls) tightening||R4500|
|Removal of skin lesions, tags, moles||from||R500|
Contraindications to Fibroblast treatments
- Clients should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no pre-existing health conditions.
- Clients skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
- Clients prone to keloid scars are not ideal candidates.
- Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
- Clients must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment. Clients with a sunburn/sun tan should postpone their treatment.
- Clients who have a history of hyperpigmentation are not ideal candidates.
- Clients must not display Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters). You will need to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing an outbreak. If you have experienced Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters) in the past you must see your Medical Doctor and obtain a prescription for Valtrex and begin taking it 3 days before treatment and for 4 days following treatment. (This applies for treatments surrounding the lip area only.)
- Not for clients with pace makers.
- Not for clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Clients with eyelash extensions receiving upper or lower eyelid treatment must have lashes removed prior to treatment and re-applied after 8 weeks.
- This treatment is only recommended on light to medium skin tones. Anyone with a darker complexion is at risk for hyperpigmentation and should have a patch test done prior to committing to the procedure.